• Harrington Row 'rent to buy' homes by Redwing Living

Dingle’s Harrington Row ‘rent to buy’ homes snapped up after launch

All 14 ‘rent to buy’ homes at a new development in Dingle have been reserved within hours of their launch.

Harrington Row, which is being marketed by Redwing Living, is a collection of three-bedroom properties on Park Street, L8.

The homes have been made available through ‘rent to buy’ – a concept which allows you to rent a home at a reduced cost, using the money left over to save for a deposit to buy.

Rents are set at 80% of market value, giving the tenant the remaining 20% to save.

Harrington Row is the first project from Foundations, an ethical housing company established by Liverpool City Council which aims to deliver thousands of new homes over the next decade.

Frank Hont, chair of Foundations, officially cut the ribbon to launch the development and open the houses at Harrington Row to an eager public.

Jessica Turner, sales manager at Redwing Living, says: “We’re thrilled that all 14 homes at Harrington Row are reserved and that Foundations has enjoyed such a successful event.

“It just goes to show how big the demand is for affordable housing in Liverpool, and how committed we are at Redwing in helping people onto the property ladder.”

About Author: Lawrence Saunders

Lawrence is a journalist at Move Publishing. He can be contacted via email at lawrence@movepublishing.co.uk or by phone on 0151 709 3871.