North West property firms and projects are in the running for a prestigious award on 11 October when the NWPAs, sponsored by Stewart Milne Homes, take place.
The annual glittering event organised by Move Publishing – the team behind YM Liverpool – will celebrate a year of success across the industry when it’s held at Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral’s Lutyens Crypt.
The shortlist for a host of accolades recognising the best new homes and regeneration projects to those giving back to the communities they work within has been unveiled:
Showhome of the year
This award will recognise the standout showhome that best reflects the property’s target audience in terms of style and budget.
- ‘The Highgrove’ at Woodford Garden Village, Cheshire by Redrow
- ‘The Malborough’ at Winterley Gardens, Cheshire by Stewart Milne
- ‘The Winstone’ at Black Firs Park, Cheshire by David Wilson Homes
Best large new home development
This title will be awarded to the North west’s bestlarge new home development in terms of design, specification and craftsmanship.
- Pavilion Gardens I & II and Victoria Mews as part of the Kew development, Southport by Barratt and David Wilson Homes
- Green Hills, Blackburn by Kingswood Homes
- Upton Pines, Wirral by Stewart Milne Homes
Best property law firm
Law firms across the North west delivering outstanding customer-focused residential conveyancing entered this category.
- Kirwans Solicitors, Liverpool City Region
- Morecrofts Solicitors, Liverpool
- MSB Solicitors, Liverpool
- Slater Heelis in Manchester, Cheshire and Sale
Best small new home development
Judges are looking forthe best design, specification and craftsmanship at a small new home development in this category.
- Roby Nook, Knowsley by TJ Thomas
- Residenza, Manchester designed by Calderpeel Architects
- City Residence, Liverpool designed by Fibre Architects
- Bluebrook, Lancashire by Redwing Living
The award will be given to the project which most clearly demonstrates a positive impact, or likely positive impact, on an area and its community.
- Legacie Developments for Reliance House and Dale Street developments, Liverpool
- Placefirst for The Welsh Streets, Liverpool
- Urban Sleep for Brunswick Park, Liverpool
Best student landlord
This accolade will recognise the landlord delivering outstanding service and accommodation for their student tenants.
- Oliver Andrew
- Fresh Student Living
Best commercial scheme
A scheme’s overall commercial viability and suitability to its end use, as well as its end specification and design, is considered for this award.
- Moor Hall Restaurant, Aughton
- Halton Housing’s Waterfront Point headquarters, Halton
- Kays Medical, Liverpool
Best affordable home
This prize will celebrate the home for sale or rent that offers the best value for money in terms of space,running costs, incentives,functionality and quality.
- Sandon Gardens, Wirral by Liverpool Mutual Homes
- The Welsh Streets, Liverpool by Placefirst
- Chislehurst, Liverpool by Riverside
The accolade will celebrate an organisation making a real difference to the community it works within by building a better future.
- Stewart Milne Homes
- Mossley Hill Church for Denovo Design
Residential property agency of the year
This award will be presented to the residential sales or letting agency which consistently delivers the highest levels of customer service, and can also evidence success through digital marketing.
- Urban Sleep
- Corrie and Co
- Sanderson James